Replies - Activity - drogon - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Keyboard Protector Cover

Jan 30, 2020

I would also like to know!

Unable to uninstall tensorflow

Technical Help

Aug 31, 2019

I want to uninstall as well and reinstall because importing tensorboardX causes a segmentation fault and the solutions I have found so far have to do with the tensorflow installation, I am assuming the fact we cannot uninstall means it is located elsewhere and maybe tensorboardX cannot find it?

Shortcut for opening the laptop after hibernation

Aug 1, 2019

I am also having this issue! Help!

Tensorbook suspend

Aug 1, 2019

This did not solve my issue, any other suggestions? I set it so that clicking the power button puts the machine in 'Suspend', when trying to wake it back up by clicking the power button, the power is back on in a sense that USB devices work, but the keyboard and the screen do not wake up.

Tensorbook Max fan issues and battery usage

Jul 12, 2019

Is there a way to check what setting the fan is currently on? It gets hot when running heavy and just want to make sure the fan is at full blast.