All - Activity - eureka - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Can I replace stock UEFI with coreboot?
This article from 2020 with a proof of concept looks promising: Phoronix Article This is the Intel Icelake in a Razer Stealth.
What drivers/patches are necessary for the razer tensorbook?
Ah, sorry I thought maybe you were. I had to put the link like that because it wasn’t letting me post links. The automated system was making my comments as spam.
I’d like to get the most out of the battery life in the razer tensorbook. I already have several boot options I’ve created with NixOS, which blacklist the Nvidia driver for instance, which has helped a bit with battery life. However, I’d like to squeeze out as much battery life as possible by changing...
@Karun @jeremy please see my above comments, also why are my comments that contain links all of a sudden being flagged?? It says I was advertising something which I was clearly not. I was asking for help.
As a first time customer, I was very excited, and I will say I’m extremely disappointed with the Lambda technical teams lack of response. Not once have I been able to get in touch with anyone to get help with answering any of my questions. The only person to reply to me was one of the sales reps.
SOLUTION!
It’s been a while since I replied here. I have a fully functioning NixOS configuration now, which anyone can use to reproducibly build a fully Wayland experience on their Razer tensorbook. It’s still a work in progress to get it sitting how I’d like, but it’s a good place to start if you ...
Looks like audio output works fine without changing the pulseaudio package. I’ve removed it and am using pipewire with pulse enabled instead. Still no screenshare.
OK. Mic input is working, and chat outputs are also working. This is on discord/slack via Brave browser so should work on at least chromium based browsers. My current config can be found here and the parts that fixed it are:
# mic input
boot.extraModprobeConfig = ''
options snd-sof-pci tplg_...
Adding the full pulse audio package fixed the output when using apps like discord or slack via the browser. For the mic I’ve found this, which looks to patch the mapping for the mic: BUG microphone detected but not working on GitHub but since...
Current drivers are:
$ inxi -A [22:47:24]
Audio: Device-1: HDA NVidia driver: HDA-Intel
Device-2: sof-hda-dsp driver: sof-hda-dsp
Sound Server-1: ALSA v: k6.1.62 running: yes
Hello, I switched to another distro (NixOS) and I’m having some issues with sound. Desktop audio playback works, and so does the input/output when I plug in headphones, but the mic and output for things like OBS, Slack and Discord do not work. The options to select the mic and output are present but they...