All - Activity - Johann - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Johann Beukes

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA

Getting Started with Windows 10

Technical Help Jun 26, 2020

I’m totally a newby when it comes to running Windows and more specifically using Lambda Stack. I’ve only ever used Mac and Linux machines with Python and with the Lambda Stack, so I’m stuck at the very fundamental step of just getting an environment activated.

Tensorbook frozen after locking

Technical Help May 29, 2020

Hey Escanillans,
Sorry for the very later reply I don’t check here often Unfortunately I don’t know Linux that well, so can’t be of assistance, but I have a 2018 Tensorbook with Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS and have not had that problem
When looking at my power settings, I don’t see anything specific that m…

Tensorbook frozen after locking

Technical Help May 16, 2020

Is it Ubuntu or Windows? I’ve had issues like that with Windows in the past, but not with Ubuntu.
I suggest updating your drivers if it’s windows, and take a look at the Power Saving settings.

TensorFlow 2 in lambda stack

Technical Help Feb 8, 2020

Any update on when Tensorflow 2 would be available in the Lambda Stack?

Using Virtual Environments with Lambda Stack

Technical Help Aug 22, 2018

I am using the Tensorbook, which comes with the preinstalled libraries as part of the Lambda Stack, but I don’t want to be developing in the root environment and want to create a new Virtual Environment.
Is there a best practices for this, or commands, or recommended process to get the Lambda Stack…