Likes - Activity - Johann - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

CUDA 10.1 Upgrade for Lambda Stack

Jun 26, 2020
Hello,
is there a cuda 10.1 planned? Are you working on it already? I would really need it now for TF 2.1 and up and I really don’t want to install manually.
Leon


Lambda Tensorbook Specifications

May 16, 2020
My Dell monitor (U3419W) works great via USB-C connection. Haven’t tried my second monitor yet but I imagine it will work as well (another Dell).


Using Virtual Environments with Lambda Stack

Feb 8, 2020
We’re still establishing the best practices. There are two main choices I see:

  1. Use Lambda Stack as an easy way to install your Drivers, CUDA, CuDNN, etc.
  2. Use Lambda Stack’s version of TensorFlow / PyTorch.

If you decide to go for type 1, you’ll simply install Lambda Stack and then create your virtual environment.


Sep 18, 2019
Since this is from about a year ago, I wondered if you could update if there are now best practices for virtual environments? Thanks.