Likes - Activity - Johann - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
CUDA 10.1 Upgrade for Lambda Stack
Jun 26, 2020
Hello, is there a cuda 10.1 planned? Are you working on it already? I would really need it now for TF 2.1 and up and I really don’t want to install manually.
Lambda Tensorbook Specifications
May 16, 2020
My Dell monitor (U3419W) works great via USB-C connection. Haven’t tried my second monitor yet but I imagine it will work as well (another Dell).
Using Virtual Environments with Lambda Stack
Feb 8, 2020
We’re still establishing the best practices. There are two main choices I see:
- Use Lambda Stack as an easy way to install your Drivers, CUDA, CuDNN, etc.
- Use Lambda Stack’s version of TensorFlow / PyTorch.
If you decide to go for type 1, you’ll simply install Lambda Stack and then create your vir…
Since this is from about a year ago, I wondered if you could update if there are now best practices for virtual environments? Thanks.