All - Activity - lunkwill - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Reinstall of OS (22.04) on Vector Workstation
Jan 5, 2024
Ok, so Friday didn’t end as a complete failure. I was able to finally get the Lamda restore image to work. I abandoned doing this on Linux as it seems the instructions just don’t work on the latest software. For other folks that may have a similar issue… I’ve include the steps. Not all of these …
Reinstall of OS (22.04) on Vector Workstation
Jan 5, 2024
Ok, tried that… does not work. I wrote the ISO to the USB stick, booted the workstation into the BIOS screen and selected the USB Drive as the boot override option. Instead of booting, a back rectangle comes up on the screen (in front of the BIOS screen) and then disappears, leaving me in the BIO…
Reinstall of OS (22.04) on Vector Workstation
Jan 5, 2024
I ran in to some NVIDIA issues with other installed simulation software that has broken the installed OS on our Vector Workstation. I would like to reinstall the OS and the latest version of the Lamda stack. The problem is that I cannot get the system to boot into the Ubuntu installer. I have fol…
Lambda Stack and non-python based applications and frameworks
Sep 9, 2022
I have a brand new Lambda Vector machine with Lambda stack installed. I am trying to understand the value of using the Lambda stack with it appears to only be useful when using Python. When using cuDNN or CUDA outside of the python environment, the system reports missing CUDA drivers and none of t…
TensorFlow w/ Lambda Stack
Sep 9, 2022
I have the latest version of Lambda stack installed on a Lambda Vector workstation. When importing tensorflow into python, I get “Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key” error. It does not appear to affect tensorflow… but I would like to resolve the error. Any advice? Further to this, when doing the fol…
cuDNN Install w/ Lambda Stack
Sep 9, 2022
I have the latest version of Lambda stack installed on a Lambda Vector workstation. I understand that cuDNN is installed as part of this stack, but it does not appear to be installed in a standard location. Specifically, I am in need of using the cuDNN.h file and I can’t find it. I did find a very...