All - Activity - lwxnba - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Tensorbook Issues
Tensorbook reboot and show black
Technical Help
Mar 6, 2019
Also, the light of disk is off when I reboot the laptop. Now my laptop can not reboot while the screen shows black and it gets overheating. Thanks for your patience.
Tensorbook reboot and show black
Technical Help
Mar 6, 2019
it doesn’t work. Sometimes it just automatically sleeps and when I press the button to wake it up, it shows a black screen.
Tensorbook reboot and show black
Technical Help
Mar 3, 2019
Hi there,
I have a big issue for my tensorbook. After installing cuda10, a black screen is present when rebooting my laptop. I can not select any boot options since nothing except for a black screen shows. The only thing I did was that when I installed cuda10, I selected the latest driver and it failed…