All - Activity - Maker19 - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Setting python3.x as a default
Oct 29, 2019
Good afternoon friends, kindly needs your help on how to set python 3 as default on TensorBook (Lambda stack), instead of python 2.7
Thank you.
Maker
How to change keyboard backlight color
Mar 16, 2019
Hello Sir, kindly need your help, how do i change keyboard backlight color on my tensorbook computer, instead of constant blue color.
I thank you in advance for response…
Maker
Experiencing some technical issues with my new TensorBook
Mar 4, 2019
Thank your sir
How do I change my TensorBook keyboard light to different RGB, instead of constant blue light.
Thank you again.
Maker
I am trying lambda-stack on my tensorbook and it say unable to locate package lambda-stack
Dec 1, 2018
sudo apt-get install lambda-stack
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
E: Unable to locate package lambda-stack
Your help will be appreciated…
Maker
Experiencing some technical issues with my new TensorBook
Nov 26, 2018
Dear all,
I have just received my TensorBook, and I have experience some issues,
- battery can not last for 2hrs
- It keep going off automatically when ever I starts Jupyter notebook.
- Too much heat in short run of time.
I thank you in advance for your helpful advices
Maker.