All - Activity - Masira - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

User-Generated Content Queries

Content Made Public

Jun 17, 2025

Hello.
From what I understand, the broad license grant (worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual) applies when content is made public on the site such as public or unlisted demos. Does this also apply when using the API service, and to that extent, through Lambda Chat? Thanks!


Model and Content Limit

Feb 19, 2025

Good day.
Thank you so much for getting back to me truly appreciate your time and help!
I just wanted to clarify that my earlier question was about the Lambda chat interface itself, not the inference API. I apologize if there was any confusion in my wording. May I ask, what is the default output …


Feb 15, 2025

Hello, may I get a confirmation if there are limits put on lambda chat? as in max output limit and context length limit. I couldn’t seem to find any documentation of this. Thank you in advance.


User Generate Content

Feb 5, 2025

Got it, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification again!


Feb 5, 2025

Thank you for the clarification!
As a follow up, does the service store, analyze, or retain input/output data after transmission?


Jan 31, 2025

Hello Lambda Labs team,
I’ve read through your Terms of Service and had a question about user-generated content. For one of your service Lambda Chat, are users free to use the output however they want? Just wanted to clarify. Additionally, regarding data collected from usage of the service as per…