All - Activity - mikeramsey - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

SSH into lambda issue

Hi there: I have a problem when I SSH into our lambda machine. I SSH into it just fine, but for some reason I am unable to ping my current machine from the lambda machine. From lambda I can ping outside sites just fine, just not my laptop where the session originated. This looks like a configuration issue.


Indirect rendering when using GLX from remote machine

Figured it out, you need to modify 10-nvidia.conf. Works like a charm…sorta, at least for simple apps. Old drivers on the lambda hinder engine work.


Hi there: I’m remoting into our machine (that contains 4 nvidia cards) using ssh -X machine. I’m trying to get glxinfo working as an initial test for some further engine development and I’m getting the following error text after issuing glxinfo: name of display: localhost:10.0 X Error of failed …