Likes - Activity - mpapili - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Sunsetting Chat == Sunsetting Inference?

Sep 2, 2025

"Lamba Chat has been sunsetted. Service will continue through September 25th."

Will Lambda Inference continue after September 25?


Inference API Privacy

Aug 23, 2025

Hey everyone, We’ve added the following privacy language to our Inference API documentation:

Lambda uses encryption to secure data transfer between your application and the Inference API. Encryption is also used to secure data transfer between the Inference API and the backend services it relies …


Inference API Privacy

Aug 23, 2025

Hey everyone, For the Inference API, we only store messages while they are in transit for servicing an inference request, and they are encrypted end-to-end during this process. As soon as the request is completed, they are deleted. We don’t currently have this outlined in our Privacy Policy, but w…


Upgrading to later version of Python

Jun 25, 2023

Thanks. It all working now with your suggestion to prepend the path to the pip. It’s a little cumbersome if we change the environment. But importantly, it’s a solution so I can continue the R&D work.


Upgrading to later version of Python

Jun 25, 2023

Good news! I managed to change the kernel to 3.11 Can you let me know why the following did not work

Note is using the 311 kernel Run !pip install openai. But when I try and import openai I receive the following.

---------------------------------------------------------------------…


Docker data saved in persistent storage

Jun 23, 2023

Amazing answer!!! Thank you very much. I will be spinning up my first instance next week.


LambdStack on WSL2 vs ACPI

Jun 18, 2023

Well, using the ‘official’ installation scripts the installation completes and TF detects the GPU.


Import Environment YAML to Cloud GPU via conda

Jun 15, 2023

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you!!