Replies - Activity - Nicholas_C - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Possible to upgrade CUDA in the Lambda Stack?

You can move the /etc/apt/preferences.d/lambda-repository file or change the priority level within the file to lower it as needed. Additionally, you can create a python virtual environment and customize the environment to your needs while still inheriting the site packages. You can refer to our docs…

Vector NVMEs keep overheating

What motherboard is it? WRX80 or TRX40?

Oh if the NVME in question is under the GPUs then the Sabrent will not fit unfortunately. For under GPU NVMEs you’ll need a flat heatsink.

Unfortunately I don’t have the review on hand so I don’t remember what model heatsink it was. I’ve also not tried it or had a customer try it in a vector, so I can’t speak to how easy it is to install in the Vector. If you try it and it works/doesn’t work, please update us on the result as it will b…

I have seen from reviews that the Sabrent heatsink has decent improvements for performance/cooling, but it is atypical that you’re experiencing crashes from the NVME drive, especially on multiple Vectors. It would be quite helpful both to us at Lambda and to other users if you could provide some of …