All - Activity - peterr - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Command ‘nvidia-smi’ not found after Lambda Stack reinstall

Date: Jan 7, 2023
Category: Technical Help

Fetched 6,849 kB in 2s (3,375 kB/s)
Reading package lists…
Building dependency tree…
Reading state information…
All packages are up to date.
W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:57 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/l…

Now I’m getting a similar warning as one of the earlier posts: NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver. Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running.

sudo apt update &> nvidia-smi-troubleshooting.txt

I can’t post the whole output since as a …

I followed the steps to remove and reinstall Lambda Stack in Ubuntu on a Tensorbook (Reinstall Lambda Stack in Ubuntu on a Tensorbook), but I get an error command ‘nvidia-smi’ not found followed by a number of suggestions for packages to…