All - Activity - RubensRainelli - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Rubens Rainelli
Ssh port blocked
Aug 29, 2023
Probably the only way is to rebuild the server if you don’t have a VNC access…
Lambda Stack installation
Aug 14, 2023
Try this: REINSTALL Lambda Stack
LAMBDA_REPO=$(mktemp) &&
wget -O${LAMBDA_REPO} https://lambdalabs.com/static/misc/lambda-stack-repo.deb 2 &&
sudo dpkg -i ${LAMBDA_REPO} && rm -f ${LAMBDA_REPO} &&
sudo apt-get -y update && sudo apt-get -y install lambda-stack-cuda
Windows driver for TensorBook 2022
Aug 14, 2023
Just got a TensorBook 2022 but can’t figure out which are the suggested drivers to install, except the Windows Update ones. Sincerely I won’t use Ubuntu since there are too many issues in it, like overheating due to impossibility to manage vents and many other issues with drivers, so I’d need to be …
TensorBook Fan Speed Too Loud or Too High / Control TensorBook Fan Speed
Aug 11, 2023
Hi guys, just got my Tensorbook, and these are the specs:
- OS: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS x86_64
- Host: TensorBook (2022) 8.04
- Kernel: 6.2.0-26-generic
Apparently I’m unable to check and control the fan speed and rpm, so I’m guessing if there’s any missing package in my configuration. launching sensors …