All - Activity - sealtainn - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

Lambda-tensorflow-benchmark on a tensorbook?

I tried running the benchmark from your git repository.
After much frustration I decided I’d just try the default input values.
This is on a freshly new tensorbook with what I have to assume for the lack of knowing any better has had a successful lambda stack installed, yet all I see is repetitive…


Can Anaconda coexist with Python installed via lambda stack?

any timeline to when it might be supported?


Anaconda install

Interested in the answer to this question too. I suspect Anaconda is not part of the lambda stack as it is not listed on the web-page. But would be good to know for sure!


Support TensorRT

Ditto on interest in TensorRT. Any update?


Where do the lambda stack frameworks get installed?

The one attraction to getting a tensorbook laptop is the promise of the lambda stack.
I don’t know what I am missing.
I found no intro/readme - anywhere.
Ubuntu looks like a standard installation (nothing wrong with that I guess), but there’s nothing to indicate or reference the frameworks.