Likes - Activity - sealtainn - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community

TensorBook Crashes When Training on Battery Power

If you’re experiencing crashing with a TensorBook (or any GPU laptop for that matter) when training on battery power, it’s likely because you’re using the GPU for computer simultaneously with using the GPU to render your screen. To use the integrated graphics:

sudo rm /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/11-…

Lambda Stack Installation

Hi, I try to install Lambda stack on my laptop. Throws the following errors:

The following packages have unmet dependencies: lambda-stack-cuda : Depends: libcuda1-390 but it is not going to be installed or libcuda-9.0-1 Depends: python-torchvision but it is not going to be installed Depends: p…

TensorBook Experiences

Hi John, I’m biased because I work at Lambda but I also use a TensorBook as my daily driver.
To answer your questions:

Can anyone comment on their overall experience including keyboard (is it mechanical?)

The keyboard is mechanical typical butterfly keyboard but ‘chiclet’ style.
touchpad resp…

Python: Accessing Installed Lambda Stack Modules

How can I get Anaconda setup to work with Lambda Stack? I already have Lambda Stack (its new to me). I want to get back to my ordinary workflow of working from inside conda environments. Thanks!

Can Anaconda Coexist with Python Installed via Lambda Stack?

Hi, I would like to have various different conda environments, coexisting with the main DL frameworks installation provided by lambda stack.
The goal is to experiment with framework versions different from the current release (e.g., TF master branch).
I was about to install conda but then I stumb…

LambdaStack Quick Introduction/ FAQ

Hi, just started using your Lambda stack. Seems like a good way to start training our models. However I have certain queries:

  1. Is there an internal guide for getting started?
  2. Also which all packages have been installed and their install locations? Need to know as it will help avoid installing …

Anaconda Install

Hello. This lambda stack is 2 titan v computer.
I install the Anaconda because I had to work python 2.7 and python 3 both in the same computer.
I thought that if I just remove the bashrc about anaconda setting I can use lambda setting and anaconda at the same time. However, it looks like it is not that…

Support TensorRT

It would be great if lambda stack would support TensorRT.
I tried installing it on my own, but it conflicts with lambda-stack.
I might have to remove lambda-stack altogether
😟