Replies - Activity - stmcginnis - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Deepseek v3 Billing
Posted on: Apr 23, 2025
Hey atrcked! I believe some of the pricing details for the usage page were a little late being added. Can you check again?
Inference API error: "model ID was not provided"
Posted on: Apr 23, 2025
I’m not able to reproduce this failure. Are you still getting this error? The only thing I can think of would be if your API key is invalid and this is a misleading error as a result of that. But I believe in that case you should be getting back an “unauthorized” error message.
Inference API Privacy
Posted on: Apr 16, 2025
Hey there - sorry about the long delay answering this. I’m one of the engineers at Lambda that works on the Inference API. We do not log or store input prompts or completion results, and we will not use any data for training or other uses. All data flowing through the system is actually encrypted to…