Likes - Activity - tjoslin - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Ubuntu 22.04 support timeline
User Contributions
tjoslin
It has been tested. And I have only run into one issue with docker on it. And Lambda Stack was updated to deal with that. The issue was related to cgroups v2 usage. And if you have a issue I previously had changed the kernel parameters, by just adding ‘systemd.unified_cgroup_hierarchy=false’…
tjoslin
I installed, and basic things all worked the same for:
- nvidia-smi
- basic python codes (tensorflow, pytorch)
- Docker I could not get started without an update.
Was getting the error:
docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:370: starting container process c…
tjoslin
Excellent news. They feel it is ready. I am doing an update right now to test, and I will let you know in about 2 hours how it worked out. I am doing the following from Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS Desktop.
$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
$ sudo reboot # If there are changes since my…
tjoslin
Yes Ubuntu 22.04 LTS was just released in April 2022. It is in testing currently. I do not have an official date. This is something we have been pursuing since it was released. It is normally best not to move on to the new OS until it has had a few months of burn-in time and packages, libraries…