All - Activity - utanapishtirox - DeepTalk - Deep Learning Community
Cheapest way to upload data into the filesystem with slow upload bandwidth
And you could make it a password-protected archive file for security.
Is there a list of instance types by region somewhere?
Hi, thanks for replying. My question is more like, “is there a list of what types of instances are available in each region?” I’m in the Virginia region with my filesystem, and I normally use an A100 instance, but I want to start using a single H100 instance as well. But there don’t appear to be H1…
Is it possible to persist the workspace configuration?
I use a virtual environment stored on the persistent Filesystem. That way, the environment my tools access is consistent, rather than disappearing each time I shut down an instance.
Instance type preferences
I’m doing dev on an A100 in Virginia, but I want to be able to switch to an H100 or 8xH100, or even a cluster of B200s eventually. I’m trying to figure out the best region for locating my Filesystem instance, because it looks like I can only access A100s in the Virginia regional system, which is ju…